Category: Workforce Training
The mission of the South Dakota Department of Labor is to Promote economic opportunity and financial security for individuals and businesses through quality, responsive and expert services; fair and equitable employment solutions; and safe and sound business practices.
Your workforce experts can help individuals with many job services:
• Identify your career interests.
• Find out what skills are needed for a new career.
• Write a resume and cover letter.
• Locate possible jobs.
• Complete the application process.
• Prepare for a job interview.
• Access appropriate training.
All individuals seeking employment or information about the local labor market receive assistance at no charge. Job listings are posted from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. Register today at www.sdjobs.org. If you are from out-of-state, please visit www.DakotaRoots.com.