Category: Business Incentives
When it comes to training, South Dakota puts its money where its mouth is. Through the Workforce Development Program, companies have access to dollars to help train new AND existing employees.
Workforce Development Program:
- Provides matching grants to assist companies with up to 50 percent of eligible training expenses
- Funding is released on a reimbursement basis upon the completion of the training
- Assists with new and current employee training
- Jobs must meet minimum wage and benefit requirements
- Training must focus on the technical aspects of the job