Napa Junction Rail Park
Explore Yankton's new rail park. Napa Junction offers industrial/commercial sites available for development ranging in size from 5.7 to 84.3 acres with a total of 192 developable acres at the emerging rail park that features a multiple carrier agreement.
- May be developed to buyer/tenant specifications.
- Three phase power. Users may choose between two electrical providers based on usage.
- Water/Wastewater/Natural Gas/Telecommunications being developed at sites.
- New industrial rated road linking sites to SD Highway 50.
- Local and state incentives available.
- Talented and skilled workforce in labor draw area of 9 counties.
- Price: $30,000 per acre.
- Zoned Ag/Commercial
Napa Junction is located in an opportunity zone.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act created Opportunity Zones to spur investment in distressed communities throughout the country.
New investments in Opportunity Zones can receive preferential tax treatment.
- NorthWestern Energy | 800-245-6977 | NorthwesternEnergy.com
- Bon Homme Yankton Electric | 605-463-2507 | BYElectric.com
- MidContinent Communcations | 800-888-1300 | MidCo.com
- Vast Broadband | 888-745-2883 | VastBroadband.com
- CenturyLink | 800-261-1691 | CenturyLink.com
- As more companies locate at Napa Junction, conversations are moving forward to bring a natural gas line to service the sites at the rail park.
The future's brighter at Napa Junction
- Central location allows shipping to both coasts.
- Railroad & highway access.
- Located in a designated Opportunity Zone.
- Multiple carrier agreement for a more competitive rail rate.
- Skilled and trained workforce.
- Local, customizable workforce training.
- Customized incentives package developed with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
- Supportive local economic development corporation and business community.