SD Microloan/Microloan Express
The MicroLOAN South Dakota Loan Program is a partnership with the South Dakota Development Corporation, and Governor's Office of Economic Development. These loans are made available to small businesses within the borders of South Dakota and South Dakota residents, including main street and retail operations, for working capital, equipment, real estate or other fixed asset project costs.
South Dakota MicroLOAN / MicroLOAN Express:
- Offers access to working capital for small enterprises; may also be used for fixed assets
- Up to a 10-year term, depending on loan amount
- Maximum loan amount of $100,000; minimum $1,000; total project cost cannot exceed $500,000
- Application fee is the greater of 1.5 percent of loan amount or $50
- 3 percent interest rate
- 50 percent of total project cost must be provided by a bank, credit union, or local or regional revolving loan funds; balance from MicroLOAN and equity injection (if required by lender); MicroLOAN subordinates to lender involved or may be in a shared first collateral position with MicroLOAN Express and the local or regional revolving loan funds
Program requires interim/construction financing
Category: Business Incentives
More Business Incentives
As a Catholic, Benedictine college founded by the Sisters of St. Benedict in 1936, Mount Marty College’s academic programs are grounded in faith and service as much as they are in the liberal arts. Primary emphasis is placed on the development of each person as a complete human being with special attention paid to intellectual, professional, and personal skills as well as moral, spiritual, and social values.Learn More
RTEC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit technical education center that provides rapid response training and education for regional organizations in collaboration with strategic partners. The goal of RTEC is to provide high-quality, affordable technical education and training opportunities which will enhance the abilities of individuals to obtain and retain employment. RTEC promotes the notion of home growing our own workforce and remains dedicated to offering learning opportunities for youth.Learn More
The mission of the South Dakota Department of Labor is to Promote economic opportunity and financial security for individuals and businesses through quality, responsive and expert services; fair and equitable employment solutions; and safe and sound business practices.
The South Dakota Department of Labor, "your workforce experts", can help individuals with many job services!Learn More