Williams & Company, P.C. is the successor to an organization founded in 1929 by Charles A. Williams, CPA. The firm has grown into one of the leading regional firms in the Midwest, with clientele throughout the United States. The firm currently has five offices in Iowa located in Sioux city, LeMars, Onawa, Sheldon, and Spencer, and two offices in South Dakota, located in Yankton and Sioux Falls. Williams & Company, P.C. currently has eight shareholders, nine managers and twenty professional accountants who provide audit and accounting services.